I focus on WordPress, Social Media and Office 365
My specialty is working with small, local business owners. I strategize with them on how to get their business online and noticed by setting up websites, then getting their businesses set up with both Google and Bing local business accounts (for SEO benefits). I also set up social media accounts and work with the business owner on their goals to make the impact they want.
Social Media Management – Done With You
- Creation and maintenance of social media sites, specializing in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google +
- Set goals and prioritize an editorial schedule for your social media
- Consistent and strategic posting is essential to building your brand and reputation with social media
- Design and format your social media sites to complement your website
- Monthly meetings to strategize content for the next month
Office 365 Services
- Office 365 is a huge value for solo and small business owners
- Help you switch from your current email service to Office 365
- Set up the included OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
- Setup Skype For Business (use video or instant messaging with internal and external people)
- Train you and your staff – personalized to your needs
- Scheduled Backups – sent off to the cloud
- Includes minor changes and updates to your WordPress website
- WordPress & Plugin Updates Managed For You
- Check of your Website for Speed Monthly
- Optimize your Website for Speed
- Optimize your Website for Security
OneDrive For Business/SharePoint sync Fix
- If you’re using Office 365, you still could be using the old Groove sync client. This client has a lot of sync issues that I can fix for you.
- I’ve found that clients who have come to me for help and are on the GoDaddy Office 365, are not being upgraded to the latest sync client. This has and does cause problems with sync. I can remove the old sync client and get the new one started.
- I can get you and your company on the NGSC (Next Gen Sync Client). This updated client from Microsoft will allow selective sync and if I install the registry key, you will also be able to sync your SharePoint sites (also with selective sync).
- We can schedule a free 15 minute consult to go over your particular issues and then if you choose, we can move forward with your purchasing 1 or more blocks of time. My rates are $80/hour and you can click here to purchase 1 or more blocks of time with PayPal. You do not have to have PayPal to use this link, you will have the option to use a credit card to pay.
- Set up Skype, Dropbox, OneDrive, Email and other on-line tools to make you more productive
- Newsletter setup – using MailChimp – designed using your website colors and theme
- Add a blog to your website
- Editing/Proofreading of your website or blog copy
- Personalized training on using Office 365