I focus on WordPress, Social Media and Office 365
OneDrive For Business/SharePoint sync Fix
- If you’re using Office 365, you still could be using the old Groove sync client. This client has a lot of sync issues that I can fix for you.
- I’ve found that clients who have come to me for help and are on the GoDaddy Office 365, are not being upgraded to the latest sync client. This has and does cause problems with sync. I can remove the old sync client and get the new one started.
- I can get you and your company on the NGSC (Next Gen Sync Client). This updated client from Microsoft will allow selective sync and if I install the registry key, you will also be able to sync your SharePoint sites (also with selective sync).
- We can schedule a free 15 minute consult to go over your particular issues and then if you choose, we can move forward with your purchasing 1 or more blocks of time. My rates are $80/hour and you can click here to purchase 1 or more blocks of time with PayPal. You do not have to have PayPal to use this link, you will have the option to use a credit card to pay.
- Scheduled Backups – sent off your host to the cloud
- WordPress & Plugin Updates Managed For You
- Check of your Website for Speed Monthly
- Optimize your Website for Speed
- Optimize your Website for Security
Social Media Management – Done With You
- Creation and maintenance of social media sites, specializing in LinkedIn, Twitter and Google +
- Set goals and prioritize an editorial schedule for your social networking
- Consistent and Persistent posting is essential to building your brand and reputation with social media
- Design and format your social media sites to complement your website
- Monthly meetings to strategize content for the next month
Office 365 Services
- O365 is a huge value for solo and small business owners
- Help you switch from your current email service to Office 365
- Set up the included OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
- Setup Skype For Business (use video or instant messaging with internal and external people)
- Computer set-up, or update
- Remove viruses from your computer
- Set up Skype, Dropbox, OneDrive, Email and other on-line tools to make you more productive
- Newsletter setup – using MailChimp – designed using your website colors and theme
- Websites built for small businesses
- Add a blog to your website